Our project consists in providing the tools and know-how to people with fewer opportunities (i.e. immigrants, women and long-term unemployed individuals) to learn how to carry out a social project and, through this, to strengthen them their skills and competencies to enter into labour market and to empower them with respect to the rest of the society.
Social and public organisations or institutions play an important role: they are effective social transformation agents and have better capacities to promote equal opportunities and social inclusion in their communities.
As stated, the project will work with women, immigrants and long-term unemployed individuals (men and women). The variety of target people profiles sought for the project will enable a deeper cooperation among individuals and, thus, a synergy that will hopefully end to the creation of more sophisticated and precise outputs: only through cooperation and the acceptance of diversity, people can develop their minds and grow towards new and promising horizons (i.e. social and economic self development).
1) The tools we all need - In each of the participating countries, meetings will be organized with target groups (women, immigrants and long-term unemployed individuals). The purpose is to understand their specific needs that should be fulfilled so as to provide them the competencies to boost their employability and to provide them the sufficient awareness to take active part in the sustainable development of their environment. The potential for transfer is expected to be high, because the results and conclusions will be drawn from the conclusions drawn between all partners. The impact, therefore, will be significant and will determine the realization of the following Result (2). This first activity with young people is of great importance since it will allow to know the demands of first-hand skills and it is key that the identification be as complete as possible since the tools that will be generated will be according to the identified needs.
2) Training Programme - On the basis of the baseline provided by the Result 1, the guiding training programme will give the path to ensure a training activity towards a social transformation project. The emphasis will be on the training needs detected in the target groups of the 6 partners entities. Learners will be the target groups of the project (women, immigrants and long-term unemployed individuals. The content will consider several important didactic aspects that will have to be detailed during the Transnational Meeting in Austria.
3) Becoming an Agent for Inclusion - At the conclusion of the preparation of the modules (Result 2), the accompaniment of the idea to project begins. This phase will last another six months and will include, among others:
– Preparation of website
– Selection of trainees / tutors
– Selection of trainers
– Preparation of content format (blended training)
During the same the materials of the theoretical modules will be retaken to help conceptualize a social project. This exercise will be done by the participants in a group, there will be a project target groups association.
Coordinator: ARABISCH DEUTSCHES CENTER FÜR DIALOG (WASLA) - Germany
InterAktion - Verein für ein interkulturelles Zusammenleben, Austria
DRUSTVO ZA RAZVIJANJE PROSTOVOLJNEGA DELA NOVO MESTO, Slovenia
EUROPE FOR ALL (EFA) - Italy
EXCMO. AYUNTAMIENTO DE PURCHENA (PURCHENA) - Spain
Project Number: 2021-1-DE02-KA220-ADU-000028385
Project Duration: 1.12.2022 - 31.08.2024